Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another night

Paul finally arrived home yesterday evening. After another busy day and evening I finally got the kids off to bed around 9.
David of course didn't settle straight away, but after a couple of trips to recovery his 'button' he did manage to sleep till 12:30. I nursed him and got him back to sleep in his bed by 1, unfortunately he didn't stay there. I had forgotten to make his bottle last night so of course I was up doing it at around 3:30 this morning (note to self, remember to make bottle before going to bed).
David did drink all his bottle, so you would have thought that he would sleep wonderfully after that, but no that wasn't to be. I had him in bed with me for awhile, but all he did was wriggle, wriggle, wriggle. I'm at a loss as to what to do to get him to sleep all the way through. I really thought giving a bottle before bed and during the night would guarantee me a good night sleep. Unfortunately that wasn't to be.
Oh well maybe tonight things will be different.

No comments: